I booked it!

auroralark

Lives for vacation
Well, I did it. I booked the cruise. I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to go, because December is the busy time of year at my job, but we're usually only busy for the first 2 weeks so I think I'll be able to sneak away just in the time for the cruise without a problem. I'm excited! :banana:

:woohoo: for you Lauren. Welcome and we hope everything works out for you. :)

Well, I did it. I booked the cruise. I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to go, because December is the busy time of year at my job, but we're usually only busy for the first 2 weeks so I think I'll be able to sneak away just in the time for the cruise without a problem. I'm excited! :banana:

You move fast! :goodvibes

Welcome Aboard!!

As for work, you can always just say you were in the restroom.

Welcome Aboard, I hope everything works out for you that you can go. December can be busy where I work too, as half the university forgets :confused3 Christmas/Winter Commencement is only 3 -4 weeks after Thanksgiving (depending on when it falls) and go into panic mode. I booked mine and gave verbal notice that I will be taking the extended time off in December 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter