I booked for October 20-24

abby

Abby's Mom
I did it, booked for October. I am not one for implusive trips, our last trip I planned for months. Came up with this idea this weekend, and today when I discovered MTH almost sold out, I just had to make a decision. Haven't told the kid yet, she is going to be soooo excited (heck come to think of it haven't told the boss at work yet either.....)

So 29 days, need two halloween outfits and we will be off. Oh my :rotfl: :cool1:

SWEET! Have a great trip. Your going to have such a great time. Your child will be so excited too. If my mum surprised me with a spur of the moment trip to disneyland, I would start to cry. :goodvibes

Good for you! I was hoping you'd get it all worked out. I see by your sig you decided on the Howard Johnson's, I think you made a great choice. Impromptu trips can be the most fun. Enjoy your planning, anticipation and your trip! And be sure to post a trip report when you get home!

How cool! A couple of years ago I planned a last minute trip for my birthday and I didn't tell DD until we were at the airport....She was ecstatic!! :Pinkbounc It was great! :thumbsup2 I hope you two have a wonderful trip :goodvibes

Laura

YEAH! :cool1:

I'm glad you decided to do it. And the HOJO is a great place to stay! :thumbsup2 Have a wonderful trip with your daughter. It definately will be a HUGE surprise for her. You're one cool mom! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter