I believe there are 450,000 people crazy enough to do this.....

This. 1000x this. And they would use them long before the facebooker posse got even close.

Yes, but I'm playing on the premise that they do get there, and do actually "storm" the base. But yeah, lots of wide open desert before they even got close.

Last edited:

So you believe the soldiers would open fire and kill hundreds of thousands of Americans? I doubt they would. Killing 500,000 would exceed the death toll of Americans during the entire of world war 2.
I doubt they would have to, but I do believe they would open fire, at first warning shots, then proceed to fire into any crowd that continues to advance forward.
One problem I see, is how does a soldier guarding a base discern between a Facebook crazy and a terrorist.

I don't believe that 450,000 followers will storm the base. Most of them, are, let's say, NORMAL. They understand this is a joke. Of those 450,000 people, let's say 1% of the are CRAY-CRAY and believe what's being said. Nobody is filling them in that this is a joke. Do the math, 1% crazy of 450,000 is 4500.

I know too many people in my own personal life that eat up the show Ancient Aliens. They are normal, reasonable people who believe aliens helped create the world we live in now thousands of years ago. Now imagine if they were not right in the head. I think Sept. 20th is going to be an exciting news day. JMO

Really if the military think they will shoot all of those people, it makes them act as thugs!

Even if they only get 5,000 people storming the gate that’s a lot. Regardless of how many show up, to many it is a legitimate event and believe in many of the conspiracy theories.

I forecast the use of tear gas, rubber bullets, and other non lethal means.

Even if they only get 5,000 people storming the gate that’s a lot. Regardless of how many show up, to many it is a legitimate event and believe in many of the conspiracy theories.

I forecast the use of tear gas, rubber bullets, and other non lethal means.

Not to mention F-15s. Most people have absolutely no conception of what it feels like to have a fighter plane streak by at Mach 1 about 50 feet over your head, let alone multiple squadrons of them. At that height, the wake turbulence can knock grown men off their feet, and the sound can knock out your hearing for awhile.

Not to mention F-15s. Most people have absolutely no conception of what it feels like to have a fighter plane streak by at Mach 1 about 50 feet over your head, let alone multiple squadrons of them. At that height, the wake turbulence can knock grown men off their feet, and the sound can knock out your hearing for awhile.

Now THAT I'd like to see!

Just play Slim Whitman music over loud speakers until their heads explode. Hey...it worked in the "Mars Attacks!" movie! Lol

How can they shoot 500,000 people? They don't even have that many bullets.
More likely crowd control tear gas or pepper spray. I've heard of places where it was deployed, and it was like spraying a fire hose with an irritant.

But yeah - storming the gates would be a monumentally stupid idea.

And think of all of those potential law suits against the government because they were stunned/sprayed/hosed/etc while storming restricted government property. :sad2:

Do you think a military installation especially one that is so secret would care if it were Americans storming it? "Oh they are citizens it's ok "Lol. They would be considered a threat.

If for real they would actually attempt to storm it so be it but it wouldn't end well. The security of the base and the nation as a whole would not be sacrificed for the yahoo's because they wouldn't know if among the yahoo's there were people who truly wanted to do harm.

The Air Force is the one branch you absolutely do not want to mess with. They have the drones.

Reapers fly out of the base 2 miles from our house - they look like you could shoot them down with a slingshot, but with an operational altitude of 25,000 feet, it's not likely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!