I believe there are 450,000 people crazy enough to do this.....

People crack me up.

Do we REALLY want to know everything the government knows or doesn't?

The line from A Few Good Men by Jack Nicholson "You want the truth ,you can't handle the truth" comes to mind.

9/20 is National Mushroom day , lol

Hey if gets me out of listening to Mario Bros and Paw Patrol, I just might pop on down there!!!!! :lmao:

It’s a joke and challenge to create outrageous memes. There’s a term for it but it’s not DIS friendly. Basically people talking crap through memes, the more ludicrous the better. None of those people who ‘signed up’ are actually taking it seriously. Even if they did, they wouldn’t get very far.

People crack me up.

Do we REALLY want to know everything the government knows or doesn't?

The line from A Few Good Men by Jack Nicholson "You want the truth ,you can't handle the truth" comes to mind.

9/20 is National Mushroom day , lol

As long as its mushroom, and not mushroom cloud..

:scared1:

It’s a joke and challenge to create outrageous memes. There’s a term for it but it’s not DIS friendly. Basically people talking crap through memes, the more ludicrous the better. None of those people who ‘signed up’ are actually taking it seriously. Even if they did, they wouldn’t get very far.
Just remind the serious ones that Mom added a TV and cable in the basement. It's a reasonably comfy living situation vs the reality of roughing it in the desert.

Is this supposed to be a joke? Of course "they" have enough bullets. But you don't annihilate 500,000 people with bullets...

How can they get away politically with killing 500,000 Americans in Nevada? No one would ever give that order.

I’d be surprised if they don’t, I know citizens that have close to enough. Add in that some of the larger calibers like the 50 will simply go through the first rows of people and keep going, think 3,4,5 deep

Even if someone gave the order it would be refused.

How can they get away politically with killing 500,000 Americans in Nevada? No one would ever give that order.

I didn't say it would actually happen, I was just responding to the "they wouldn't have enough bullets" argument.

I’m not so sure they would ignore it.
They’re not being ordered out into the general public and then ordered to kill random people.
However, if a group chooses to charge upon an Air Force base, I’d be fairly certain those soldiers will shoot them.

So you believe the soldiers would open fire and kill hundreds of thousands of Americans? I doubt they would. Killing 500,000 would exceed the death toll of Americans during the entire of world war 2.

So you believe the soldiers would open fire and kill hundreds of thousands of Americans? I doubt they would. Killing 500,000 would exceed the death toll of Americans during the entire of world war 2.

I don't know, what would their other option be - giving up the base? Can't see that happening. They've got
billions in research there .

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!