I believe in the waitlist!

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
At 60 days out, I made reservations for Dec. 18-22nd with points from our holding account. We could only get a 1 BR at OKW. That was fine, but I waitlisted for BWV( we've never stayed there). About four days later, we got a call our waitlist had come through and to call MS. We called the following Monday and they told us our waitlist for SS had come through. I hadn't waitlisted for that, but thought it was a sign we should take it anyway. So we did. Stayed on the waitlist for BWV and got the call yesterday that it was available. Now we've got BWV! This is so exciting - I can highly recommend the waitlist. I never thought it would work so well. Good luck to others waiting for their "perfect" vacation! Ours starts in 36 days!!!!!!

The waitlist pixies must be really working for some of us...

I booked a studio at BC for one night on 12/16 for MVMCP but we really wanted to stay at the WLV cause its closer.....

I called MS this morning to make sure we were still on the list since we were getting closer to 30 days and they said I wasn't on the list BECAUSE I had gotten a studio at the WL..

YAY for MS Pixies:wizard:

Congrats on the waitlist coming through for you! Have a wonderful time at BWV. I bet you'll love it. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter