I am the actual worst......or am I the best? Come to Disney with us and Find out!

There is a local dairy that has been around for close to 100 years! The same family has owned and operated since it opened. They still have glass bottled milk and home delivery! My dad and I both worked at the ice cream stand there in high school! It isn't super common to have delivery, but since Covid they have had a waiting list. My uncle is a manager there and was able to get me onto the delivery list when we bought our house last June. I love being able to support a small business even if it is more expensive. With a baby it is sooooo much easier having the milk delivered as well. They also deliver an assortment of other food items, I could have ordered my Thanksgiving turkey from them, and would have, but Andrew is getting a free one from work.

That’s so cool. I love milk but have discovered some places I get it from causes migraines for me. Namely the stores that sell it super cheap (like Walmart and Aldi). I’m not sure what’s in theirs to cause headaches but it does. It would be so much better if I could get it locally straight from a dairy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter