I just moments ago got this message from her husband:

------------------------------------
I'm sorry to tell you this in an email but Beverley passed away yesterday
in her sleep. I dont think she suffered. I'm sure you will all miss her
as I will, she was a very warm, generous, kind hearted women, full of life
and love.
I'm sorry
---------------------------------------

Life is so short. I'm sitting here stunned that this courageous lady, who was so full of hope for a new life, is now dead. I'm so happy I got a chance to know her, even if it were online. She'll be missed. Please keep her husband and family in your prayers.

Its funny, she mentioned to me in an email how crazy she was about her husband. How her life completely changed the day she met him. So sad. :( I'll need to write him immediately and share that with him, although I'm sure he already knew. :(

omg...she was one of the first people I "met" on the debate board and I loved seeing her in debates. I can't believe it. :( My thoughts are with her family.

oh no. :(

that is so sad. She had such a positive outlook.

:sad1: This is too sad! I thought she was doing well.

That is so sad! I thought she was doing well from her transplant. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

That is the saddest thing. I was so thrilled she was doing well over the weekend. She was a lovely pleasant person even when we were disagreeing.

Oh my :guilty: I am just in shock right now - very sad....my thoughts and prayers go out to her family. She will surely be missed by many :sad1:

:guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Oh no!!! So very sad. I was hoping she would continue to get better.

I will certainly miss her. Her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

OMG! I thought at first you were going to post that the transplant failed...this is such sad news!

Oh my god, no! you can't be serious!!! I am so upset about this! I'm just left speechless!

We were writing back and forth for awhile, and I didn't always keep up with it! I never thought that I wouldn't get a chance to write to her again! Now I feel so bad for not writing as much!

This is just horribl! :guilty:

I am so saddened by this news. She will be missed.

Denae

Oh my gooddness, how unbelievable. She seemed to be doing so well, and as Toby's Friend said, had such a positive outlook.

My prayers go out to her beloved family. Just heartbreaking. :worried: :worried: :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter