I am now very nervous about my Janaury Cruise

I had heard that Rachel will be the cruise director on the Dream. Saw her on GMA this morning during the segment on the Dream, so that would seem to be the case.

Which Yolande are you referring to? We had a head waiter by that name once and she was really great!

Yolande is a Head Waiter - and Brent's wife! :) They are 2 of the most wonderful CM's we have even encountered in the whole of Disney, IMO.

We are just off the Magic this morning. Service was excellent. We were told all the servers that are going to the Magic have already been trained and off the ship. The staff we had should all be there in January and they are all wonderful. We finally had to stop asking if each person was going to the dream because none of them are. Some looked happy with it! Our head server Godwin said he was happy about staying on the Magic for now, but that the Magic will continue to do the Mediteranian which can be more difficult for the dining servers since there are more language barriers and food preferences from the Europeans. He prefers serving the Americans and the Chefs onboard serve food for Americans and they are more pleased than the Europeans. Thought that was funny. But he said all Disney Dream servers are trained and off the Magic ready to begin on the Dream! We didn't notice hardly any "earning my ears" staff on our cruise. Again the service was excellent across the board.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter