I am new to DISboards

Robert Attieh

Retire Early & Travel
Hello All,

Firstly, this looks like a great forum with some great people and some very interesting and informative posts. I have been checking various places on the internet and I am glad that I found your forum.

Thank you

I guess I will be the first to welcome you. I am new myself but I have not got around to posting my intro but I will soon. Anyways I hope you have fun here.

:cheer2: :cheer2: WELCOME :cheer2: :cheer2:

This forum is amazing, the people here are so helpful and of course there are many people as Disney crazy to share with.

Enjoy! :earsgirl:

Welcome to the boards! You'll find a lot of great info about everything Disney from those who like sharing their knowledge. Enjoy yourself!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Kim

I am also new to posting to these boards, although I have been reading them for the past 2 years.

I just wanted to thank everyone on the boards for their great knowledge and just being around to help each of us count down till our next Disney trip :earsboy:

I'd like to add my welcome and appreciation to all you knowledgable folk. I've also been hanging around for a couple of years but we've finally booked our trip and I've had some good information already from the site.

thanks everyone

:bride: Hi! I'm also new! My fiance and I are planning our first Disney vacation for this summer as a sort of pre-honeymoon since we are waiting until I'm done with school to get married (1 more year!!) I am very excited about joining and look forward to becoming addicted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter