I Am New and Want to Say Hi

padisneylover

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
Hi,
My name is Kathe and I am 5'3'' and as of last Sunday weigh 172lbs. I have been doing WW on line only since Nov 24th of 2002 and am pleased with my weight loss so far. I started at 200 and have slowly worked my way down the scale and just recently had a big relapse when I went on vacation and gained 6 lbs. Hopefully this week (Sunday) the scale will be kinder to me since I am back on track.
I have been looking for this board for a while and just found it with a link from somebodys signature so to who ever that was I say thank you.
Just reading the notes posted here encourages me that I can meet my goal of 140 someday!!!

Glad ya found us!

There are lots of wonderful people here, all very encouraging and sympathetic on our "bad days," and always ready to celebrate with us on our good ones...Join right in, everyone is welcome!:D

Glad you found us....and WELCOME!!! You come to the right place for Positve encouragement. Everyone here it working towards the same goal....to become healthy. We are a big melting pot of Losers and we are always glad to add some new support.

I see you grabbed your clippie...just make sure you post to the clipart thread so Nativetxn can add you to our list of Wishers!!

Keep posting and let us know how its going...there are alot of WW'ers out there who know how to do it right!!

Tracy

Hi Kathe! I'm glad you got your clipart added. You're going to do great. You've already posted to the challenge thread so you are all official now :)

Don't be shy, no lurking. It is helpful for us all to have everyone participate on WISH. WISH is a very helpful, fun and motivating place. I think you're going to like it here. Lots of WWers are here on WISH and our support group is very helpful regardless of plan. You have a lot of kindred spirits waiting to get to know you better, lots of new friends to meet.

You are going to do just fine, just you wait and see :)

Katholyn

Hi Kathe!! :) Welcome to the WISH Board! you will find lots of support and encouragement here, so jump right in and don't be shy!! We love to have new people join us!! :):)

Hi Kathe,
Nice to meet you! It is great to have another person onboard!

Everyone here is so helpful and always ready to give encouragement.

I am glad you found us. Congrats on your weight loss! Looks like you know what you are doing!

Lisa

Hi Kathe! We are always happy to make room for another "loser" ;), so welcome to WISH. It sounds like you have had great success with WW, congratulations on your loss to date. I am confident between WW and WISH you will reach your "someday" goal before you know it.

Hi Kathe :wave: I just wanted to welcome you too! You've come to the right place. Here you will find all the support and help you need to help you reach your goal. So, far it looks like you are doing great. You are over 1/2 way to your goal!

Welcome, again. I'm glad you're here!:D

Welcome Kathe! I'm a week old on WISH and I love it. Everyone is extremely helpful and so supportive.

Hello and welcome, Kathe!!!

Wow, you have really lost some weight already, haven't you!!! :) That is great! Glad to see you posting and hope you will stick around for quite a while. Another WW loser here, I just love the program!!!

Good luck and remember, it's ONWARD and DOWNWARD from here! :)

:wave: Welcome Kathie!!! You have come to the right place. These people are wonderful!!! They are soooo supportive. There are lots of WW experts here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter