I am looking for any pictures of vmk you have

ihavewaycutecats

♪♫♪Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore
Hey guys, I am looking for any pictures of vmk so when vmk closes we will be able to remember all of the good things on vmk. I guess you could say I am making a vmk scrapbook.

I am looking for any pictures, I mean anything, host rooms, clothing, furniture, glitches/bugs, pins, hosts, staff (retired, old, new, any staff!), testers, your own rooms/quest/games, magic, public guest rooms, the "beta days", club33, closing pictures, hosts visiting your rooms, mini games (pirates, fireworks, etc.) and anything else you might have. I am also looking for pictures of vmk when it is decorated for holidays and discovery island and the spell room.

If you have any pictures whatsoever I would love them, I will take any of them. You can send them via pm or just post them so others can see. I will let everyone know when I finish this project. I know it will be a work in progress for a very long time, but we will be able to cherish our memories of vmk forever.

birdy.jpg

Yeah...good times.

Thanks for the pictures guys!
I know the rest of you all have pictures!

Hi, I have some pictures I can send you but I'll have to try and get to it later since I'm going to be leaving here (my house) in a little while. I know I've got some closing party pics with lots of DIS people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter