I am excited but I thank you guys for making me more so!

Supercod

Remember Supercod is a friend, not food!
This is probably the only place (forum) I can tell people how excited I am about my trip to Disney without sounding like a total Looney ;) If I was 10 year old, people would understand but when you’re 29 and male with a kid of your own, it’s not the cool subject down the pub. I have to say to everyone as it gets ever closer, thanks so much for all the advice and help, it’s been magic especially the UK Forum crew and the US bods that wander in and set us straight. I also like fact the Mods are nice and don’t give you a hard time when you first start as a I do realise (being a Mod for a big UK online business forum) a few of my posts should have been in the hotel section and so on, so I do thank you for letting them stay and not binning them.

Anyway not long now, have a bit of a mad dash this week to secure a few restaurants for start of the holiday but the later stages are all set ;)

Clarke - you have a fabulous trip now!

Remember, you are safe among loonies here :teeth:

I couldn't sleep last night god knows what i'll be like tonight and tomorrow night!!

Truly the Greatest place on earth, worth going goofy over. At 63 I find it no less so. Enjoy to the hilt. My count is at 149

Clarke - I know what you mean- my friends think I am a complete looney the way I talk about Disney!! :banana:

Yep we all know what you mean here, we're all loonies along with you and its so nice to have a place I can come to be as pixiedusted as I want to be.

Have a fantastic pixie dust filled holiday,
Claire xx

Thanks for all the nice comments ;) only 3 hours to go before the journey... woke up early and then thought I better bookmark this site and a few others on my laptop as I might need them when I am away.

First stop in the holiday is a free trip to the Blue Lagoon thanks to a special deal Iceland Air do for people flying from Glasgow to the USA can’t wait, then it’s a few hours to the USA and time for the Disney fun to begin. :cool1:

Eljay said:
Sooooooo, we're ready for a trip report! How did it go? :sunny:

I wrote up a big post and the forum said I posted already and it was gone :( However I will do it again and this time I save in Word before posting ;)

Basically it was amazing, even with a few Disney made problems, but I give a full report soon complete with photos, I took over 1,000 so I should have a couple of good ones to share LOL :)

Well it is not going to be a work of Shakespeare as some of you may have noticed my spelling and grammar need a lot of work ;) Thinking I might post it in sections just so I can get as much detail in without rushing it, but I have a new top of the range tip for folk with a baby in a party, it’s so wicked I wish someone told me rider swap could be done in the way myself and my party used it, however I wouldn’t have known about rider swap in the first place without the boards help, so I hope the information I give back will make another family with a baby have a great time like we did ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter