I Actually Won!!!

lolatuck

Mouseketeer
I didn't think I could, but I won one of the prizes on the Disney Rewards Program!

I didn't win the Park Hopper Pass but I did get a $25 Gift Certificate to the Rainforest Cafe! The thing is, that I didn't plan on eating there on our upcoming trip, but I guess I'll have to change our plans. (Boo Hoo! LOL!!!)

Congratulations to the other winners, and good luck to everyone on the next drawing. Hopefully they will have the program up and running soon and we'll all be able to earn stuff. They still need additional people to get the program under way, so let everyone know that they need to sign up!! Believe me.... if I can win anything, so can all of you.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

How did you find out that you won?? Did they send you an e-mail telling you?? Or is it posted on their boards? Just wondering - I never win anything and wasn't expecting to win, but wow, would it ever be nice. Congratulations on the GC - I LOVE the Rainforest Cafe and hope that you have a wonderful time there.

Joline

That's great to hear!! Sounds like this program is on the right track! Enjoy eating at the Rainforest!!!:bounce:

Congratulations on the GC for the Rainforest. It's nice to get things for free. :)

I registered for this program on April 30 and am still waiting on the email confirmation. Does anyone have an idea how long this might take? Or do you think I did something wrong during registration?

Ginny

I'd like to know the same thing !?!?

Ginny-how did you find out?

I still have not even received a confirmation of how many entries I had!

Mal

Congratulations on winning the gift certificate! Want to trade (gg).

I won a membership in Disney Club (already a member). I am hoping I can extend it for a year.

I received an email with the link.

www.webwizewarehouse.com

I know I am going to keep playing!

Patti

Yes, I received an e-mail informing me of winning, but I believe that they have also posted the winners on their home page.

Congratulations, pattievers, on your win. I think I'll hang on to my GC for now, since my family and I are going to WDW in August. I've never eaten there before, so this will be an adventure for us.

If you are still waiting for an invitation to the test drive, you all may want to e-mail them at Webwizemom@cs.com to double check that they got your registration.

I won the Grand Prize. And guess what. Because of this I'm going to Disney World! I have been wanting to go back so bad but DW put her foot down since we went twice last year. Well, now shes ready to book the trip. I can't believe I won. :bounce:

:p :jester: :bounce:

Mousehappy,

Those of us at www.webwarehouse.com are SO HAPPY that we could help make your dream come true! Please spread the word, and report back and tell us all about it!

:pinkbounc :smooth: :earsboy: :wave:

:bounce: I'm green with envy.....nah, seriously lolatuck, pattievers and mousehappy...
congratulations....!!! Lets hope this program works!!!:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter