I’ve got maps! DM me for a pair (or more)

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
EDIT: OK, that's all folks. I've had about eight requests already, which about exhausts my map supply. Anyone that's requested maps from me already will receive them. Thanks for playing! ;-).

Folks, I’ve got several sets of park maps. If anyone would like one, shoot me a direct message. Be advised: several times in the past, people have posted their mailing address on my wall, which is public. If you’re not sure how to DM, ask below and I’ll put together a quick tutorial.

Also: as many of you know, for a very short time, DL issued some really cool SWL commemorative maps, which are now long gone. I may have an extra and if someone here is dying to have one, I may be persuaded to surrender it for the cause ;-). Whoever makes the most compelling case will be best positioned to win/get it :-).

Last edited:

I would love one if you'll mail it to Canada, but I cannot seem to figure out how to DM! (I'm new here!)
It looks like you haven't posted enough to send DMs yet. If you're really set on maps, you can go to my profile, go to the referenced site and then find my email address there.

Sending PM .. single mom traveling solo with big kid for his grad trip really like paper maps opposed to tech I’m old I guess lol
Will gladly pay shipping to Canada

OK, that's all folks. I've had about eight requests already, which about exhausts my map supply. Anyone that's requested maps from me already will receive them. Thanks for playing! ;-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!