I’m home alone.

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
I dropped my DH off at the airport this morning and now he is on his way to San Francisco on a business trip. On Friday he will move on to Orlando and return home on the 9th. :( This is the longest time that we will have ever been apart and I think it’s going to be tough.

Emma

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. The time will pass quickly, just visit here a lot and I promise the time will go quickly. Sorry you're feeling lonely.

I know the feeling Emma. One time my husband and I had to be separated for a whole year when he was in the Air Force. I thought I was never going to make it. Keeping busy was what made it go by quickly for me. You have less than two weeks! The 9th will be here before you know it.....

btw, I love your name. It was my great Grandmothers name and it's my middle name. It seems to be making a come back, there are several Emmas in my 7yo daughters school.

{{{HUGS}}} honey. Just come here to visit us. We will keep you company whenever you want.

I know it will be hard on you, but like the song says "lean on me (us)":D

I know how you feel. DH had to go to Engalnd last summer for a week. I was all excited for him to get home & he called the day before he was to be arriving home to say that they were making him stay a second week. The kids and I were disappointed but we had fun alone. The time actually passed pretty quickly.

Hugs Emma...I hope the time passes quickly and your DH is home before you know it! :)

{{HUGS}} I know how you feel. My DH left today to go to band camp (he's a percussion instructor). Luckily, he'll be back on Thursday. But until Thursday, I'll be spending the night at a friend's house. *sigh*

{{{hugs}}} I hope the time where he is gone passes by quickly. I too don't like it when DH is gone for long periods of time. I am sure he'll be back before you know it!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
spend lots of time DISing..it always makes me feel better! :)
and he wil be back before you know it! :)

Thanks guys, i knew i could count on you all for some support. I guess its going to be a long dis-ing week for me :)

Emma

Sounds like you have a nice stretch of time to start planning your next trip to WDW:teeth: :teeth: Imagine his delight when he returns and finds that you have it all worked out!

He'll be home before you know it Emma, have fun DISing the time away.

If you wanna talk you know where to find me:D

Man, and I was just complaining because Stephen was gone for 4 days. Boy, am I a baby. Keep busy and keep dising. We're all here if you need to talk. good luck on not being too lonely.

:wave: HiYa Emma! :wave:

Yer gots lots of friends here to help ya pass the time!! DH will be home quicker than you can say 'Bob's your uncle' ! :)

Hiya Emma,

I used to feel like that......now I have to admit that I kind of like the "change of pace" (especially the "Fritos or Chips" for dinner part)!;)
Corinne

Good thoughts for you to get you thru the next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter