Hyatt at MCO

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of staying here the night before we come home. I know it is convenient, but is there a different area you go thru for security. I am sure there is not, but I stayed there years ago but I do not remember the chaos like last time I flew out. Just long, slow lines.

Thanks

There is no advantage to staying here over another offsite property other than the transportation aspect is over with so you may be able to sleep in a bit more if it is an early flight. It is very nice, quiet, but expensive. We have stayed a couple times before cruises but the high prices have led us to another Hyatt off property or staying at Disney for another night (which can't be beat because it is Disney) which ends up being the same or less expensive than that Hyatt.

Thanks. I can get Embassy Suites at the airport for $80 a night cheaper but also need 2 rooms. Just wanted to make sure I was not missing something.

I love the hotel.

I stayed one year when my family was at Disney and I had to fly out at six AM for a business trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!