Hurry Up, You Brats, or I'm Telling Mickey Mouse! An August 2013 TR THE END 1/18

Just wanted to let you know I finally finished this TR and am heading over to the November one! Sorry I'm months behind but I really enjoyed reading about the rest of your trip! :goodvibes

Great trip report. Can't wait for the next one.

Thank you so much for reading along and commenting :goodvibes

Just wanted to let you know I finally finished this TR and am heading over to the November one! Sorry I'm months behind but I really enjoyed reading about the rest of your trip! :goodvibes

Thank you so much Courtney! :goodvibes Don't worry about it, I need to get caught up on your TR too!

Hi Courtney, I'm super late to the party, and I don't know if you'll see this, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your TR! You're a great writer! And funny too. I am not sure when my next Disney trip will be, so it was fun to live vicariously through your family's trip. (TheLittleKatie mentioned you in her TR, that's how I found you.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter