Hungary fans (mostly children) boo England for anti-racism message during UEFA Nations League match.

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Hungary fans (mostly children) boo England for anti-racism message during UEFA Nations League match. Shameful. Racism has no place in sports and in this galaxy. Period. :sad2:😡⚽🇺🇳🏟️

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61692552

This is also after Hungary found a loophole to let fans attend the game after they were issued a ban for past racist behavior by fans.
🙁
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Were they hungry or from Hungary? I assume Hungary. :teeth: I'd have to hear the message before I could really judge.

Eta: I see that its the kneeling thing. That has been a problem in the US for a while too. Sad.

Were they hungry or from Hungary? I assume Hungary. :teeth: I'd have to hear the message before I could really judge.

Eta: I see that its the kneeling thing. That has been a problem in the US for a while too. Sad.
It’s not even during the anthems. It’s done before kickoff.

For the record, the USMNT doesn’t kneel anymore during the anthem. The teammates lock arms and stand during it instead. It shows unity while not having to deal with comments about disrespecting the flag. It helped get the message across and with no controversy.

Trying to think of what I can say that won’t get me in trouble- there are many people in the US who are unabashed fans of Hungary and think it is a model for us to follow. Pay attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter