Humor my November 2020 plans that may not happen! Im bored!

Disney Kidd

Mouseketeer
Given the current situation, I don't know if this trip will happen. I have a lot of time on my hands, so I am planning it anyways because it makes me feel better. I love planning, planning, planning!!

We hope to go this coming November. It will be me, DH, DS (22 months), my mom, and stepdad. It will be my DH and DS first time. I have been there many times, but it has been about 10 years since my last visit.

I would love pointers for traveling with a 22 month old. I'm especially interested in the time change. If he usually goes to bed at 7 PST, will he go to bed at 10 once we are there?? I live in San Diego and take him to Disenyland frequently so I am well versed in going to a theme park with a toddler. The times I have taken him to Disneyland, he has not really napped! He is way too stimulated and was up for 12 hours straight one time! That's ok for the day, but he was extremely tired for several days following this and it made me feel bad. I feel like for Disney World, we will have to go back to the hotel for a nap.

Now for some fun! I'm using Southwest points to pay for airfare. I am using Hilton points to pay for the hotel. We will most likely stay at the Doubletree Suites at DS so we can all be together in a one bedroom suite. I will cover the hotel, and the grandparents can help with DS while the hubby and I have dinner or whatnot. For food, I scored a $75 gift card to Raglan Road for $50. I also got a 20% off gift card to Jaleo.
I hope to get a discounted landrys gift card to use at T-Rex, and then get Disney gift cards from Target to cover the rest of the food.

Here is the plan! We have not made ADRs and dont know the park hours. This is what I hope to do, but things will likely change!

Arrival day: no plans!

Day 1: HS
Rope drop Slinky Dog, Alien Swirling Saucers.
10- FP for Railway
11- FP for RNR
12 - FP for TOT
12:45 - Sci Fi
Nap!!!
Back to HS??
Late dinner at Jaleo just hubby and I

Day 2: Epcot!
Rope drop FEA
10 - FP Nemo
11 - FP Figment
12 - FP Ratatouille
Lunch in France? Maybe Les Halles?
Nap!!!!
Dinner at Biergarten

Day 3: AK
Rope drop Navi
10- FP for FOP
11 - FP for safari
12 - lunch at Tusker House
1 - FP for Dino
Nap!!!
Return to AK
Dinner at Raglan

Day 4: pool
Lunch at T-Rex
Nap!!!
Christmas party!

Day 5: leave

Reactions: DLo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!