Humming bird from what movie?

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I went to the Disney store to pick up a gift card for a grad present. (Thanks to those here who gave me that idea! ) They had all their summer stuff half off. Plates, cups, that sort of thing. So I got a Minnie Mouse tray. :) Then they had some small plush animals on clearance too. One was a humming bird. Since I love birds, and he was cute I had to get him. But I don't know what movie he is from. He seems vaguely familar but I just can't place him. Anyone here know?

Oh! Thank you for the quick answer! I'm so glad I don't have to be in suspense all day. That's why I didn't really know him. I didn't care for that movie and I only saw it once. The humming bird is cute, though. :)

That was my thought too, probably Flit from Pocahontas. DD21 loved that movie when she was younger, she had the dolls, the movie, the soundtrack, the costume (which she wore at least 2 Halloweens and many more dress up times in between) etc etc etc. Pocahontas is still her favorite Princess, right next to Aurora. :)

That's funny. His name is Flit. I brought him to school today (pre-k) and said we should think of a name. As they were suggesting Bob and Boo, I suddenly thought of Flit. So I said that was his name. I thought I was making it up but it must have buried in my brain! :rotfl:

I don't know why, I just thought that movie was rather dull. Aurora has always been my favorite. :)

I did the same thing the other day. That is Flit, and they also had on clearance Crickee from Mulan. My boy loves that one and has been playing with it ever since. Gotta love finding little treasures at the Disney store!

I did the same thing the other day. That is Flit, and they also had on clearance Crickee from Mulan. My boy loves that one and has been playing with it ever since. Gotta love finding little treasures at the Disney store!

Now,the Mulan movie, I love. :goodvibes I didn't notice the cricket, but maybe that is because I was so focused on the bird. They also had Minnie Mouse in a rain coat.

Oh they had Crickee? I love Crickee and Mushu, they are my faves! LOL I thikn I need to go to the Disney Store...LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter