Hulu - continue watching

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
What happened to the continue watching option on Hulu? It disappeared a couple weeks ago and I can't find it. Am I missing something? Or did they get rid of it ?

See lot of TV ads for Hulu, never used it. Is it a type of pay per view subscription thing or free on the internet?

My keep watching turned to "recently watched" which is not helpful since a lot of things I recently watched I have finished. But the keep watching was helpful because when new episodes of shows came they would appear there instead of having to keep checking. I don't have regular TV so I have no clue when shows air on regular tv.

See lot of TV ads for Hulu, never used it. Is it a type of pay per view subscription thing or free on the internet?
It is a subscription similar to Netflex, but with current episodes (the next day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter