Hulk Restraints

addicted_to_WDW

<font color="darkorchid">He's a teenaged skate rat
My 8 year old is tall and meets the height requirement for Hulk. He is also VERY skinny. He weighs about 60 pounds. Should he wait until he is bulkier/bigger for Hulk (even though it will be hard to talk him out of it)? I'm worried that he won't be restrained properly.

TIA!

there are the trial seats out in front of the ride entrance to try out. the restraints are very good and i do not think a skinny person will have a problem:smooth:

From understanding the way B&M's restraints are designed, the main part that pins down the rider is the bottom of the restraint, around the rider's waist. If his shoulder restraint is all the way down, he shouldn't have to worry.

Why not check with the attendent ....just to be on the safe side. Like MIB says there is a seat out front to try and there is an Attentdent usaually there directing traffic.

Aren't the test seats out front for those who have a larger than average or overweight frame? I'd definitely ask the attendant.

Those seats are for anyone, because Beemers don't have "bigger" seats. That seat is a regular seat for anyone to try out and should be a good rule of thumb for you.

Originally posted by laksirvak6
Those seats are for anyone, because Beemers don't have "bigger" seats. That seat is a regular seat for anyone to try out and should be a good rule of thumb for you.

I do know that both Hulk and Dragons has a few seats with a longer belt. This allows a larger guest to ride. Earl has told us that the belts are not part of B&M standard package...so this is something requested and added by Universal.

If I remember correctly the seat belts latch onto the over-the- shoulder and then it proceeds down to your waist restraint so I can't see how he should have a problem, it winds up to be in the shape of a cross in front of you so you are held in from both top and sides. He shouldn't have a problem at all and he will love it. It was one of my favorites, but tell him to try to keep his head back so it doesn't get knocked around, I did and I got a headache when I got off. LOL!! :D :D :D

The seats in front of Hulk and Dragons are one standard and one big boy seat.

The standard has a single strap and the BIG BOY has a dual strap.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter