Hula Dog...hotdogs with Hawaiian flair

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by jimmytammy, Mar 23, 2011.

1. jimmytammy

jimmytammy <font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br

We just ate there based on Orlando Attractions article. It has been open for about 5 weeks. It is on Intl. Dr. near Wet N Wild.
    Hotdogs are Boars Head, sauces are homemade I think, which compliments the dogs and bread is def. not store bought. Bread is amazing! Put it all together for a very unique taste. Sauces and condiments are varied enough to create many different tasting dogs. Go hungry as these things are huge. It is cash only but 3 of us ate for $22 which included drinks.
    If you have transportation and can take a few mins. out of your trip, give it a try.

I suggested to the owner to check out Disboards for future advertising as it would reach a core audience. Hopefully, we will see him here one day.

2. Gr8t Fan

Gr8t Fan DIS Veteran

Wow, thanks for the review. We'll have to stop there during our August visit. I'm always craving good hotdogs when we're in Orlando!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. CampbellScot

CampbellScot DIS Veteran

That is fantastic news!ever since I saw the Anthony Bordain Hawaii episode where they ate at Puka dog, I been wanting try a Hawaiian style hot dog! The fact that have a veggie dog is even better! It's more about the sweet bread and sauces for me! :cool1:

5. DisneyWisher

DisneyWisher DIS Veteran

Makes me think of Hot Dog Paradise on Travel Channel where the restaurant was in Hawaii but I thought sounds good. Thanks for the tip.

6. Audria407

Audria407 I've got an incredible body ... but it's in the tr

I agree, it's a great place for a different style of hot dog. Very tasty, and I'm all for the fact that they buy from local business owners! Here is their website: http://thehuladog.com/

7. gymboqueenkaylee

gymboqueenkaylee DIS Veteran

thanks for the review. we will have to check that out when we go down there in a few weeks!!

8. a1tinkfans

a1tinkfans Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!

Okay OP, you have made me want a hotdog :rotfl:
    Pictures "may" have worked for me...:rotfl:

9. SouthernExplorer

SouthernExplorer Mouseketeer

I usually don't go for hot dogs, but when I saw Hawaiian Sweet Bread, well I might just have to give this place a shot.

Thanks for the review.