HS Seniors - Graduation weekends in WDW ?

YES - From my State - my HS does a Senior WDW weekend!

• High School in NY

• High School in NJ

• High School in CT

• High School in MA

• High School in FL

• Other USA State or Country - please list

Results are only viewable after voting.

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
I know WDW does not have Grad weekends anymore...but does your HS go to WDW for a Gradaution weekend anyway ?
I have read about 1 HS in NJ going to WDW in May for a Senior HS weekend of fun in WDW,

Do you know of any other HS going to WDW in April, May or June ?

What about Universal Studio's & Harry Potter World ?

My school's seniors are going to Universal Studio's grad bash (or whatever it is called) because Disney no longer has grad night. I think that's what a lot of schools are doing, idk. I'm just a junior, so I don't know much about this.

My school went to Universal's Grad Bash since Grad Nite at Disney ended the year before.

Wow - Universal sounds great for HS Seniors :thumbsup2

I guess WDW gave up Grad nights and Universal was kind to offer Grad nights.
Good for Universal and Harry Potter World.:wizard:

I wonder if any HS, other than a NJ school, still goes to WDW just for a fun weekend in WDW ? :confused3

My school just takes seniors that sign up to Disney and Universal for a week every March

Our senior trip is to Busch Gardens Williamsburg but my friends and I will be going to WDW with our families shortly after graduation :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter