HS Rise of Resistance movíng to standby on September 23!

Looking around Xmas and New Years the options for rooms is extremely slim pickings. More so then normal. When I booked I couldn’t find anything but an AoA suite for my Xmas and New Years dates(24th-1st). This is why I am at Swan Reserve; lower cost for a better hotel and with a better location. September is notoriously slow so I wouldn’t read much into it until later in the year.

Bob Chapek tells Parks Chairman Josh D'Amaro to reduce costs by 5%. D'Amaro tells each of his VP's to reduce costs by 5%. It gets down to each resort manager who say, "I can save 5% by reducing the water temperature by 2 degrees."

This is all about the direction set by Chapek.

Totally this, he instructs the other to cut costs.

Also is anyone thinks that FP+ ME and extra hours being cut didnt have Chapeks final approval they are kidding themselves. He may be the tip top boss but major changes would need his blessing. The people under him dont have the final say. By the same account he could also refuse to sign off on it if he thought the company would suffer as a result. Hes done nothing but increase costs while cutting services.

I imagine him as scrooge Mcduck, surrounded by suited "yes" people laughing at his bad jokes and cackling as he works out how many cents he can save if he reduces the mustard in the hotdogs.

The excitement of “Winning” is now gone. Many locals and people that frequent WDW a lot like me and my family are not going to make it a priority to ride if the line is too long. I think we rode it just because we won that VQ lottery. We did miss it once and it did not ruin our trip. Maybe they will follow Universal the way they operate Hagrids. If standby gets too long, they open the VQ. But then there’s that pay to ride option also.

Waiting in line now got to the line at 8:37. Wanted to do the other rides first but wife wanted to do this ride first. Did it two days ago with only a 30 minute wait. Today is Saturday thou and more people are coming in for the 50th. There has to be at least 50 cast members just to control the line. Most rides what you get maybe 5 at the most to control the line. Just went into a cast member only area that they are now using part of it for the line.

Waiting in line now got to the line at 8:37. Wanted to do the other rides first but wife wanted to do this ride first. Did it two days ago with only a 30 minute wait. Today is Saturday thou and more people are coming in for the 50th. There has to be at least 50 cast members just to control the line. Most rides what you get maybe 5 at the most to control the line. Just went into a cast member only area that they are now using part of it for the line.

make sure you update us…I didn’t go first thing as I knew everyone would go there I went around 12 and waited 45 mins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter