HS Musical PepRally, Aladdin Musical, and Princess Fantasy Faire.

cedarparkgirl

Mouseketeer
We are off next week.. and can someone tell me where they do the High School Musical Pep Rally in DCA?

Aladdin Musical in DCA,.. I do not see it on the schedule I printed out for next week. If they do indeed have this, can someone tell me how long it usually is? And how is this different that the Aladdin & Jasmine's Storytale Adventures in DL? If it is not on the schedule, does that mean they won't have it?

And for the Princess Fantasy Faire, if we do not wait in line to meet the princesses (we are doing character lunch at Ariel's grotto to meet them), how long should I plan on being there?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

We saw the HSM right in front of the water in DCA. It stopped there and they performed a few songs - and then the kids got to go up there with them and dance!!!

Never done Aladdin in DCA - but I have heard that it is amazing - I believe it is more of a production then the one in DL.

If you are not waiting in line for the princesses - I would plan 30 minutes at the PFF. They do a show where the kids can go on stage and learn to be princesses and princes - with bleacher seating for the parents to watch. There is also a table off to the left where they can decorate paper crowns with stickers and color pictures while they are waiting for the shows to start -and I believe they run every 30 minutes. Depending on your timing - it shouldn't take a full 30 minutes.

When you go to the Princess Fantsey faire ask a CM what time the show is, I think the first show is about an hour after they open, and you don't want to wait around.

HMPR, when we were there in October it started at sunshine plaza facing the enterance, then it moves down and goes again about 1/2 way down (I can't remember what that area is called) again, ask a Cm and they will tell you where it stops and which direction. They are very helpful if you ask.

Aladdin is always dark on Mondays and Tuesdays. I do see it on the schedule the rest of next week. The show itself is about 45 minutes. You'll want to get there early to get in line.

Its at 12:25, 1:55, 4:10 and 6:05.

Oh, the Aladdin show in DL and the one in DCA are not at all comparable. The one in DCA is a Broadway type show- music, sets, "special effects", etc. In DL its a small storytelling show. Its a very small area, and the kids are able to interact with them more.

Aladdin is always dark on Mondays and Tuesdays. I do see it on the schedule the rest of next week. The show itself is about 45 minutes. You'll want to get there early to get in line.

Its at 12:25, 1:55, 4:10 and 6:05.

Oh, the Aladdin show in DL and the one in DCA are not at all comparable. The one in DCA is a Broadway type show- music, sets, "special effects", etc. In DL its a small storytelling show. Its a very small area, and the kids are able to interact with them more.

I have heard that the Aladdin show is a can't miss, so it is always dark on Monday and Tuesday?? Why is that?? Those are the two main days I will be there, do you know if they have it on Sundays?? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.:)

Aladdin - yes, don't miss it! It runs on Sunday. It is a full stage Broadway style musical in a large indoor theater. The storyteller adventure in DL is in a small outdoor ampitheater. Jasmine, Aladdin and a couple friends tell their story. Kids interact and can meet J & A after the show. If you have little prince or princesses, both shows are fun. If it's older kids, skip the storyteller and see the musical in DCA.

Princess Fair - The entertainment runs all day. There are 2 "shows." In one, generic princesses teach the kids how to be royal - wave, curtsey, dance. Then they come off the stage and dance with the kids on the floor. 3 Disney princesses join you at this point for the dancing. A short while after this show, one Disney princess comes out and tells her story with the help of a generic princess storyteller and audience help. Both are cute if you have little princesses. Before each show, princes are around to hand out paper crowns and stickers. The shows alternate during the day.
There is also an area with coloring pages and crayons to keep little ones busy between shows or while parents are waiting to see the princesses. IMO, don't wait for the princesses - huge line!! You can meet Ariel at her grotto and Jasmine & Aladdin after their show. Do a princess meal and meet more. We've had lots of luck finding Cinderella in DCA at the animation building.

Sorry, no help on HSM. My kids aren't interested. I have seen it in the Sunshine Plaza.

Hope that helps.

Does anyone know what the times are for Sunday?? I hope that it will work into our schedule on Sunday!!!:)

Thanks for the info! We had DCA planned for Mon. 9 but will make sure to go see Aladdin on Thurs. 5 when we do out first day at DLR. We don't want to miss it!

Does anyone know what the times are for Sunday?? I hope that it will work into our schedule on Sunday!!!:)

Week of Marth 30 - April 5, 2007

DCA Disney’s Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular
(Hyperion Theater) Doors close at time listed. Show begins 5 min. later.
Fri-Sun/Wed-Thu: 12:20, 1:50, 4:05, 6p

Disney Princess Fantasy Faire (Fantasyland)
Daily: 10a-6p
Royal Coronation Ceremony Daily: 11:15a, 12:15, 2, 4, 5:15p
Disney Princess Storytelling Daily: 10:50, 11:50a, 1:30, 4:30, 4:50p

DCA High School Musical Pep Rally
Sunshine Plaza Daily: 11:30a, 1, 3:15p
Golden Dreams Daily: 11:45a, 1:15, 3:30p

Thank you for these times, is this when the times usually are? Just curious since I won't be going till June.:)

Just a note about Aladdin, we just got home and when we stopped to see the 6pm showing on Thursday they said that it was a misprint on the schedule, it was not showing at 6, that was just a rehearsal.

We are off next week.. and can someone tell me where they do the High School Musical Pep Rally in DCA?

Aladdin Musical in DCA,.. I do not see it on the schedule I printed out for next week. If they do indeed have this, can someone tell me how long it usually is? And how is this different that the Aladdin & Jasmine's Storytale Adventures in DL? If it is not on the schedule, does that mean they won't have it?

And for the Princess Fantasy Faire, if we do not wait in line to meet the princesses (we are doing character lunch at Ariel's grotto to meet them), how long should I plan on being there?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

I haven't done the other 2 but Aladdin The Musical Craptacular was possibly the longest 45 minutes of my life. The A&J storytime was cute, though.

I haven't done the other 2 but Aladdin The Musical Craptacular was possibly the longest 45 minutes of my life. The A&J storytime was cute, though.

I think you are the only person that I've ever heard say something bad about that show. Most people love it.

How early should we line up for Aladdin at the Hyperion? We will be visiting on mother's day weekend.

I think you are the only person that I've ever heard say something bad about that show. Most people love it.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say it was awful, but I don't think it was nearly as good as either Tarzan or Lion King at WDW. Of course everyone's opinion is going to be different and if nothing else it is a nice comfortable place for an afternoon break in some air conditioning. My kids liked it okay, my 5yo thought it was too loud and covered his ears alot (if it makes a difference we sat in the mezzanine) and my 2yo loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts