HS Fantasmic Dining Package Seating

Cornish Lad

Mouseketeer
We will be going for one of the dining packages at HS for Fantasmic and were wondering if the seating is different for the two packages on offer. Is the seating better if you pay more and eat at HBD or is the extra just for the food?

I believe it is the same for both. My fiance and I did it in March, with Mama Melrose's. When we went to be seated there was just one general "Dining Package" section, we weren't told anywhere specific other than that and our tickets didn't say anything specific either. I do highly recommend it, the seating you get is phenomenal (if you like Fantasmic), we sat right smack in the middle, just a couple rows up from the front. Best way to see it! We're doing it twice on our trip next spring!

Same seating. The extra is due to the restaurant and food

Same as tiffins and Tusker House with River of lights packages

Same seating but the restaurants are different calibers - that is why you would pay more for Brown Derby vs Hollywood and Vine. Read up on some restaurant reviews before making your selection. I have done Mama melrose and we enjoyed our meal there. Our next trip will be Brown Derby. Hollywood and Vine had received not so stellar reviews.

Thanks to you all for confirming the seating arrangement - just got to decide now on the dining option! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter