HS advice-evening

nalacat

Earning My Ears
Hello! We will be at HS the late afternoon/evening of 6/12. I currently have the following FP+:
4:15-5:15 SDD
5:20-6:20 RNR
6:35-7:35 TOT (will plan to get in at 6:30)
What can I expect for FP+/touring after that point? We would like to get an additional ride on RNR and TOT and SDD too if possible. With TOT being down in capacity, what do you guys suggest for a plan?

Trying to get a 4th FP for any of those rides will be really hard. You might get a 4th for Star Tours, Fantasmic, or even TSMM, but not likely for the other rides. At that late in the evening they are just aren't going to be available. If you did want to ride them again though, your best bet would be to line up at park closing. You can't do all of them again though, there's just not enough time. But you can likely get in line for one at the end of the day. Wait times are often inflated at the end of the day.

Trying to get a 4th FP for any of those rides will be really hard. You might get a 4th for Star Tours, Fantasmic, or even TSMM, but not likely for the other rides. At that late in the evening they are just aren't going to be available. If you did want to ride them again though, your best bet would be to line up at park closing. You can't do all of them again though, there's just not enough time. But you can likely get in line for one at the end of the day. Wait times are often inflated at the end of the day.
Thank

Thank you! That is what I unfortunately figured would be the case. Any thoughts on a plan of which direction to go after the TOT FP+ in standby?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!