HRH Club level happy hour- times/food served??

daisy2000

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan our 1 nite-2 day stay at Universal (too short).

Anyone know what time the "happy hour" at HRH club lounge is?

How about the type of food they're serving in the evening and also the free breakfast foods?

We stayed here last year and are returning, but don't remember the hours and wondering how much has changed, if anything. The extra $ seemed worth it for the club level then - hope it still is!
:D

I am also interested in this as we will be there for 4 nights in November. Anyone?

We stayed on the HR club level over Christmas and really enjoyed it! We got a great rate through hotelkingdom.com. I think that happy hour ran from 5-7 or 5-8. The food at happy hour was different every night- dips, cheeses and crackers, veg. trays, little chicken drumsticks, mini hot dogs, mexican tortillia roll ups, different salads, meatballs, and lots more. There was also a selection of several beers and wines. The breakfast was always fruit, cereals, bagels, muffins, pastries, ect. Cookies and milk came out around 8-9pm. The kids loved this! Throughout the day you could get waters, sodas, coffee, tea, hotchocolate,lemonade, fruit whenever. That was a real money saver! The club lounge also had dvd players with surround sound and a good selection of dvd's that you could use anytime. There was also a cd library that you could borrow from and take back to your room. In the rooms there were robes and kids robes. They also had nightly turn down service. They would straighten the room, get ice, leave towels, dim the lights and turn your radio or cd on. It was fun. The kids loved the little trinkets that they left on their pillows! Turn down service started at like 6pm- a little early! I think that pretty much sums up the benifits of the club level. If you can get this at a reasonable rate, I think that it is well worth it. It made our vacation special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter