HRH "A" student program

rhw

Mouseketeer
Has anyone taken advantage of this program. I know the kids get mugs and free drinks, but what else? Do you show the report cards at check in? Is the program still going on? I got the kids all excited about this but haven't heard much mentioned. If this is worth it, I will have to ask the teachers for the report cards a day early.

When we checked in HRH this past August, the front desk staff did not know anything about this but were supposedly checking. I never received info from anyone at the HRH about the program.

We showed the kid's report card when we checked in (November) and they knew about it right away. The only real prize are the refillable mugs. Kids loved taking them down to the pool and having them filled at the outside bar. There was a small goodie bag as well, but it just had a couple of trinkets.

We will be checking into the HRH on Jan 18, my daughter, 8, got 3 A's on her report card and cant wait to show it to the desk clerk!!

Patty

Checking in Easter week with two high school students, but hey, A's are A's, so wondering if they could get anything too.

I spoke with the front desk there tonight and they said they do have goodie bags for students that show their A report cards, but that the items change so they would not say exactly what the goodies would be for our stay next month.
:smooth:

We checked in last Friday, my DD proudly showed the clerk her Report Card, (3 A's). The desk clerk told her great job, but they have discontinued giving out the gifts. Alyssa was heartbroken. She cried and cried, I called "Guest Services" from the room, they told me to go back to the Front Desk and they would give her a Gift Pack. It had a visor, a fake tatoo and a ball. You would have thought it was a million dollars, she was thrilled. Just goes to show you a little goes a long way.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter