How's the New Job Debbie?

Janice

Super Shopper
Just wondered how's it going??

Are you enjoying it - we haven't seen you around much, is it not giving you enough time for Dis'ing????? ;)

Would love to hear any news :)

........ yes, I was wondering how you are getting on too :) !

Hi guys! What is it Eeyore says? <b>Thanks for remembering me</b>, or something like that!

Well, I had a week at an induction event in Warwick last week which was a blast! Met all my cohorts (it's a new job role with 50 new appointments Nationwide) and the social committee has been well and truly established!

This week has been manic. I've done a 45 hour week (which may be normal for a lot of you, but isn't for me!) and I'm shattered. I promise I will find some time to catch up with the boards soon and to reply to all my PMs and e-mails.

Glad to hear it's going well so far! :)

Are there any other Disney fans amongst those 50 cohorts? Maybe they'd like to join DIS - or would you be worried they'd find out what you're really like? ;)

Great to hear from you Deb, was wondering what you were up to, glad to hear the new job is going well.

Christine.

Deb,

Glad to hear its going well.Those are long hours, it must take some getting used to:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter