How's the availability 7 months out at BLT end of June on a Wed., Thursday and Friday before the 4th of July? 2bd lakeview or TP

CATANDSAL1009

Mouseketeer
Curious on how's the availability 7 months out at BLT end of June on a Wed., Thursday and Friday before the 4th of July? Do you think 7 months out I would be able to get a 2 bedroom lake view or 2 bedroom theme park view? TIA

We do not allow people to post real time availability here on the boards. Things change all the time so often that something here today can be gone tomorrow.

That is not the busiest time of the year, so I think it’s possible to get.

We do not allow people to post real time availability here on the boards. Things change all the time so often that something here today can be gone tomorrow.

That is not the busiest time of the year, so I think it’s possible to get.
Thanks. So sorry, I think I worded my question incorrectly. I currently own at BLT right now. I’m planning to book the end of June, and keep debating bw which two rooms (lake view or TPV) to book now since I may want to extend the stay by maybe a day or two depending on the room I get. If I extend the stay at 7 months, I’d want to use points from another contract. I just worried about how the availability and how busy it could get since the 4th of July was a few days away from when I plan to go. Do you think a waitlist for one day at either a lake view or TP view could be successful around this time? I figure maybe the TP view would be harder since it's approaching the 4th of July.

Thanks. So sorry, I think I worded my question incorrectly. I currently own at BLT right now. I’m planning to book the end of June, and keep debating bw which two rooms (lake view or TPV) to book now since I may want to extend the stay by maybe a day or two depending on the room I get. If I extend the stay at 7 months, I’d want to use points from another contract. I just worried about how the availability and how busy it could get since the 4th of July was a few days away from when I plan to go. Do you think a waitlist for one day at either a lake view or TP view could be successful around this time? I figure maybe the TP view would be harder since it's approaching the 4th of July.

I have gotten rooms there end of June and early July with non home resort points. I think the LV should not be a problem for sure to extend it, especially if you reserve the 4th of July during home resort time,

Because of TOTWL, it’s popular for that date and the 4th. That is not open right now and no one knows when it will, but they did do a special opening last year for those staying at BLT for a few nights around that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter