How's Kraken?

Viking

<font color=black>Ich habe einen guten Tag<br><fon
Hi,
we will be at Seaworld in early October. Our last visit was two years ago and we would like to know about Kraken.
How's the ride? Is it similar to another coaster in the Central Florida area? How long are the waits? Is it necessary to go there first upon entering the park?

Thanks for you input

Kraken is a very smooth coaster and ranks up there with IOA's coasters (IOA's coasters are better, IMHO). I would do it as your 2nd ride of the day. First ride Journey to Atlantis since lines can get to at least 45 minutes during the day (depending on the time of year). I've never seen Kraken with more than a 30 minute wait and that was for the front seat.

Viking, Kraken is closest to Dueling Dragons at IoA and Montu at Busch, but is another variation on that theme. To be in the front row for the first drop is just the best bit of any ride in Orlando, IMHO. It is like going into freefall!

Thanks Simon, but that leaves another question open: Is it an inverted coaster?

My favourite ride in Orlando. I would say it's most similar to Montu although even better. I agree with Simon about riding upfront. A wonderful feeling.

when did b&m start building these floreless coasters? I feel bad asking this because they are my favorite designers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter