How would you feel if in the future Disney World had something like Jeff Bezo's Blue Origin that sent people up to space?

How would you feel if in the future space travel became so cheap and commonplace that Disney theme parks had the ability to send people up to low Earth orbit then back down where they launched from with advanced flight systems while keeping the Mission Space ride for people who didn't want to take the risk?

How about something like Crew Dragon or Dream Chaser for a full orbit?

Given Disney's track record with IT, I'm pretty certain I wouldn't count on them to ensure I don't get sucked out of an airlock.

Disney is all about using your imagination.
I have already been to Mars and Edge of the Galaxy and explored Pandora wherever that is...
Waiting to see how much it costs to,board and stay 2 nights on Starship Resort Vacation Experience for my Star Wars travel into reality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter