How will this affect my free dining?

JenniKleims

Mouseketeer
So we are totally new to the whole free dining option.
We (with the help of our amazing TA) got FD November 27 until we leave December 2nd.
If I remove one day park tickets + Park Hopper for everyone going (as our flights leave around 11 a.m. on Dec.2) will this affect our free dining? OR do we still technically get the credits for that day?
(sorry if this was already asked - I went through a few pages and didn't find the answer - so I figured I would ask the experts :) )

You can use credits up to midnight of the day you check out if I understand the question. There's probably more to it than that though.

The credits for dining are linked to your hotel stay, not your tickets. The Free Dining promotion requires you to have 2 day Park Hopper tickets for the package deal. As long as you are not going below that 2-day threshold, you should be fine getting rid of a day on your tickets.

The credits for dining are linked to your hotel stay, not your tickets. The Free Dining promotion requires you to have 2 day Park Hopper tickets for the package deal. As long as you are not going below that 2-day threshold, you should be fine getting rid of a day on your tickets.

Thank you! We have park hopper for the entire stay - though I don't think we are going to use it...and phew! happy to know we will still have the dining credits to use!

So we are totally new to the whole free dining option.
We (with the help of our amazing TA) got FD November 27 until we leave December 2nd.
If I remove one day park tickets + Park Hopper for everyone going (as our flights leave around 11 a.m. on Dec.2) will this affect our free dining? OR do we still technically get the credits for that day?
(sorry if this was already asked - I went through a few pages and didn't find the answer - so I figured I would ask the experts :) )
Credits are based on the number of nights you stay not the number of days - so you will not get credits for that last check out day. You will however be able to use credits that check out day until midnight. (you will have credits for the 5 nights 11/27 - 12/1)
Dining credits are not linked to the number of days of park tickets so this won't be a problem. The only requirement for Free Dining is that you purchase 2 days worth of tickets.

Credits are based on the number of nights you stay not the number of days - so you will not get credits for that last check out day. You will however be able to use credits that check out day until midnight. (you will have credits for the 5 nights 11/27 - 12/1)
Dining credits are not linked to the number of days of park tickets so this won't be a problem. The only requirement for Free Dining is that you purchase 2 days worth of tickets.
Thank you! this clears things up quite a bit :)
much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts