How to wash spirit jersey

reverie1729

Mouseketeer
So I just got the 50th anniversary spirit jersey with the castle and the gold glitter on it. I'm terrified to wash it because all of the glitter turned into specks on my arendelle aqua spirit jersey and I dont want that to happen to this one. Not sure if I should hand wash and hang dry or if it is safe to put in washer and dryer. Does anyone here have this and washed it yet? This is my favorite one ever and I dont want to ruin in! Please help!

While I can’t speak for that particular item, my favorite Disney shirt has glitter on it and I hand wash it. It’s been holding up well.

I have this one, and I just throw it in with my darks on cold and haven’t had an issue. It’s still glittery, and I haven’t noticed glitter on any other clothes from the same load. 647179

I have the cream 50th spirit jersey with the castle and glitter. It's been washed. Glitter didn't come off. It was hung dry

I wash mine inside out; I have the Disneyland Hades 2020 one with alllll of that applique. I don't want it peeling or flaking off.

I don't know about the glitter, but I machine wash and air dry my Spirit Jerseys, they seem to be holding up just fine.

Doubt you can go wrong turning it inside out and hand washing. The agitation of the washing machine even on the gentle cycle could cause some of the glitter to fall off.

I wash my spirit jerseys inside out in the washer on cold. And then hang to dry. That was what I was told to do years ago. Most holding up quite well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!