How to thank a REALLY good CM in MS?

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
I will send a note. I will call and talk to a manager. Any other ideas? This CM went above and beyond at a time we really needed such kindness.

I think a note/letter to their supervisor is the best idea.
Something about a good ole' old fashioned letter (not email) that really speaks volumes. It shows the event was important enough for you to take the time and compose a letter.

Let us know how it works out! :smokin:

MG

A written letter is the best thanks you can give them and will be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup2

WDW Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Also, if this was a DVC CM you might want to cc the letter to Member Services.

CM's do get recognition for guest service letters so I am sure he/she will appreciate it very much.

Ok, duh! I just re-read your post where you said it was a MS CM.

I think it would be:

Disney Vacation Club
ATT: Carli D'Agostino, Member Satisfaction Manager
200 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747

I'm guessing it would still go to Carli but I would send it to the main WDW address too. Also, FWIW, you might want to include your member # with the rest of your contact info.

I would write the above mentioned letter to management, but I would also purchase a thank you card and send it to the CM at the DVC address as well. I love it when my boss gets a compliment about me, but when I actually receive a thank you card it REALLY means alot. I keep them forever in a file and pull them out to re-read on difficult days. :)

Okay, I've been on the boards waayyy too long - I was reading your post like you had an awesome CM on MISSION SPACE not MEMBER SERVICES.

Dur.

Glad you spoke with a helpful CM though!

I called MS and a manager suggested that I send a letter to the CMs supervisor. He gave me her name. I also asked if CMs are allowed to accept small gifts and he said "yes." So I think I will include a small gift card with my thank you note. Thanks to all for suggestions.

All good advice, particularly for the situation where it is a MS (not M:S ;) ) CM.

What we do for any CM is carry around some thank-you cards. I can't remember where I saw them, but they are MS Word docs with 8 cards to a page. You can customize them - they have a Disney character and something like "Thank you for making our Disney experience even more magical". We have a few out each trip, and the CMs are uniformly appreciative - one young lady even got a little teary-eyed.

Of course, we also send official letters when warrented, but these are more immediate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts