How to sightsee on Disney property.

disneym2m

I am only allowed to visit WDW once every 5 years.
I get to spend one day in the Disney World area and I can't go to the parks because my non-Disney husband said I went in December 2007 and I can't go again. I know Sacrilegious. Anyway I decided to spend the time sight seeing around the World. During vacations I don't usually get to visit other hotels and such. So my question is how do I get around the World and visit hotels. When I stay at the Yacht Club I have to check in with the hotel guard. I am assuming that all the hotels have this, so I guess I am to drive up and tell him I am sightseeing. Will the guard allow me to come in and park just to sightsee? I am in unfamiliar territory because I am usually a guest and I stay on property...this time I am not. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated? Thanks.

From what I've read here on the Disboards you just tell the guard you're visiting and they give you a 3 hour pass. I don't know if that's per hotel or what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter