How to send a Compliment or Complaint to Disney

tpdaniels

Earning My Ears
This is from a survey I got from Disney, if you have a Compliment or complaint and want an answer this is where to send it.

Thank you for your participation in our survey. We appreciate your time and feedback, and assure you that your survey comments will be shared with the appropriate property leaders and our executive leadership team.

If you have comments about a specific Walt Disney World® Resort experience and would like your comments addressed individually, please contact our Guest Communications department directly at

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Yep, that is the address... of course, you may also send compliments to the same address. They are always appreciated, and definitely go through the correct channels back to the Castmember. Praise goes a long, long way!

Also, those reading the letters like something positive :cool1: to read, as well!

There are a set of addresses on the rumors and News page that very helpful. I once complained about the thirty day rule for WWTBAM-PI and talked to a CM about it.

Thanks for the link! I liked the suggestion to compliment a CM, and just finished sending a note to tell them how much we love Thomas, a CM at the Yachstmen Steakhouse. Our two teenage boys refer to him as "Uncle Thomas", and get a huge kick out of our dinners there, because he pays so much attention to us. I'm actually going to call the restaurant before I make my PS's for our April trip, to make sure we schedule for a night he'll be there. It would actually be very sad to go and not have him wait on us, that's how terrific he is!
Anyway, thanks for the great idea! :flower1:

Thank you for the link. We also sent compliments regarding our last stay at the YC. Great idea to send "good Comments' rather than just complaints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter