How to sell Cirque tickets?

bbowers

Dog Mommy
My husband and I have cancelled a trip to Disney and I have Cirque tickets for next Tuesday. Any thoughts on where to try to sell them?

Oh sorry to hear of ur cancellation.
did u try calling them direct, if covidcrelated?? Are they willing to help you?
Good luck!

I received Xmas gift for 2 premium seats and then Covid shutdown financial troubles for them also …and then just purchased 2 more advance seating which I had to cancel because I waited for movers for refrigerator that was necessary for holiday week and could not lose window for supply of refrigerators in stock and supply of movers, etc…Took a big chance they would arrive before 5 that afternoon but they damaged it and didn’t bother to let us know…missed that show too.
Anyway I feel like I am out almost $500 and never set foot in the Building at Disney Springs?.. Their website has No refunds
Let me know if you have any luck with refund but I kinda worry about their future so just accept the loss. I’ll prob never buy a ticket in advance ever again tho’ … I took a chance with Farewell Tour October 10 for Monkees final show at the Hard Rock this year at Universal Studios and glad I did.
It would be more work than worth it to find a buyer for your tickets for next Tuesday. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter