How to make $3600 on your disney vacation! WE DID!! NEW 9/3*The Epilogue, DONE* p. 54

Oh, I know, I know,

Good for you- $3600.00 is a chunk of change.

To the person who asked a while back: How long does it take to clean a horse stall?

Forever, especially in winter, when you must wait for a warm day to shovel and pitchfork!

Love your family, and love your managerie- don't think that's the right spelling, lol...

More, More.......

flminivanmama - I am writing my report and when I submit it, there I see your id right next to my post! I knew there are lots of minivan folks here. I hope you weren't offended.

Man, I read all this and NOW you tell me that I'm not gonna make $3,600 on my next trip to Disney...fine, just be that way. Nobody's gonna like you when you grow up....

I know that feeling of looking behind you as you close the door and seeing all of the pet's lonely sad faces staring at you. Ouch..makes me feel guilty every time I leave the house!

More, more, more.

The heck with cleaning the house or taking care of the family. Get back on your computer.....

Great trip reports. Please please please keep it coming.

I live in Maine, drive an Odyssey, and can definitely relate to prying the kitty out of the suitcase before we leave for Disney!! Looking forward to more! :thumbsup2

horsegirl said:
flminivanmama - I am writing my report and when I submit it, there I see your id right next to my post! I knew there are lots of minivan folks here. I hope you weren't offended.

Not offended at all :banana: I am loving your report & your writing style. of course you had me on the edge of my seat ASSuming the tires blew out...

I see we actually have the same minivan, though I have the 2000. and I see you love the minivan now :)

Here - read this - it's how I picked my user name. I think you'll like it :D http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2000/02/09/oxymorvan/index.html

Great report, I can't wait to read the rest!!! :goodvibes

Love your reporting...and I think I know how...I just hope it wasn't too painfull ;)

TTFN
Jetsetter90

I'm not going to give it away, but we also made $3600 on our trip in February. Looking forward to hearing the rest of your report.

I will send you my account information for a donation of some of that $3600 you save. It is the account "help me get to WDW"... thank you :thumbsup2 ;) :teeth:

Now... get the next part online as we are all waiting :thumbsup2

(Only Goofing around)

Aha, some of you I think are on to how we did this. Ghost, Shelby2001, and Jetsetter90- Thanks for not giving it away. Aimemee you're cold! Ghost sorry, can't do your account, but I think I will give $36 to the breast cancer drive. My clients are in the waiting room, so I cannot keep them waiting. If they only knew what I do behind closed doors, it would probably shatter their image of me as a professional, or that I click frantically from idol to survivor to bachelor, if they are on at the same time, which happened one night! See ya'll later, have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter