How To Lose Waldo in 10 days-The Trilogy~NEW 10/26 - Final Thoughts; Adios Amigos!

We were supposed to take notes:confused3 :lmao:

I didn't get the Focker memo on note taking. Hmm, Kelly wrote stuff down, maybe I can borrow hers?

Glad everyone is home safely.

WHo else has trip reports started?

You've got notes? Can I borrow them - I'm already Fuzzy on details! :rotfl2:

This is the first trip I haven't taken notes. Usually in the morning I'll sit outside with my coffee jotting down things I want to remember, but thanks to that Beeeeyotch Fay, no balcony sitting for me!:headache:

Glad you made it home ok...miss everyone already!:grouphug:

I’m Leaving On A Jet Plane

Our ride arrived at 6:45 p.m., right on time, if I do say so myself. Our driver was very nice, very helpful and he got us to the airport in record time. Flat Jen spied the open bar and jumped out of my pocket. I convinced her to hold off for a while and we’d party it up later in the trip.:thumbsup2
Who's ready for a shot?;)
IMG_1602.jpg

Disney excitement is in the air! :goodvibes
IMG_1598.jpg

Still smiling here! :teeth:
IMG_1599.jpg

Andy, Me and Jen.
IMG_1601.jpg

Since I had already checked us in at home and printed our boarding passes, we proceeded to the luggage check-in desk. I had opened up the strollers and used these cool attachments to make 2 single strollers into a double one. They’re really nifty. I had TE take the kids and sit whilst Andy, Waldo and I got the luggage handled. Pretty soon I noticed TE standing with us attempting to assist us. I realized she left my 2 kids completely unattended near the door. :eek: I calmly asked her to please go sit with the kids and we would handle it. She looked over to where the kids were and stated they were fine. Andy about freaked out and told her to handle the luggage and he would go watch the kids. I think she got the picture as she quickly scurried over the sit with them. Ack! You all know how chaotic it can be trying to get that all handled, right? :headache:

We made it through security with minimal drama and headed over to our gate area. I could not find the AirTran kiosks. It took me a few minutes to realize AirTran has this teeny tiny area. Usually there are 6 or so gates for an airline, right? Nope, not this time. It was pretty funny. We decided to have something to eat before we boarded – our choices were Burger King, CPK Express and Starbucks. After dinner-ish, is that what you would call a meal around 8 pm?, we sat for a bit and waited for our flight. The kids wanted to watch a movie, so I spread out a blanket for them and pulled out the DVD player. It wouldn’t work! Stupid thing! I had just bought it a few weeks ago, charged it, then packed it. Well apparently the battery died over that period of time, so the kids were pretty much out of luck. :mad:

Waldo was itching to wander, so I told him to please be back by 9pm as our flight was scheduled for take off around 10pm. Well, come 9:30, Waldo is still no where to be found and just as luck would have it, they announce our flight and begin the boarding process. TE starts to freak out wondering what happened to him, hoping he didn’t wander beyond security. I send Andy out to look for him in every nook and cranny of that terminal. Finally Waldo pops out of the Men’s room not 10 feet from us.

Oh brother… it starts. :faint:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I totally misread this text:
Who's ready for a shot?;)
With THIS picture! :eek:
And was thinking, "Oh, so that's how she gets them to sleep in-fllight! :rotfl2
Pretty soon I noticed TE standing with us attempting to assist us. I realized she left my 2 kids completely unattended near the door. :eek:
:headache:

Waldo was itching to wander
And so it begins... popcorn::
Finally Waldo pops out of the Men’s room not 10 feet from us.
That's 1! Are we counting in this TR?

I'm here!!:banana: And yes, I too thought that's how you were getting the kids to sleep...I know you and your night-night juice for flying...heh heh..;)

I know I was there for a few days with ya, but I'm still so darn anxious to read!!!

popcorn::

let the count begin:lmao: :lmao:
Why am I somehow surprised that he wandered off at the apt before you even got to WDW:confused3
Cant wait to hear about the trip
BTW Evan looks like he grew up so much:goodvibes

Saving my Spot ....popcorn::
Mmm... popcorn! Welcome Katt!
Dude! I'm here! Going back to read....should be packing.........
Dude, you weren't packed AND you were DISing??? :faint:

Ooooh!!! Love it already!!
Hi, Z! :hug:
Ya know I'm with you every step of the way. Hopefully starting tomorrow morning at ME.
Forshadowing?? :lmao:
Hi Hedy! :wave2:
Have a great trip and I'll be here when you get back. Please don't let Jen get in too much trouble!
Flat Jen is a WILD woman! :lmao:
I`m in Tracy!!!! I think your in the air flying as I type this!!

BTW Katt,,you cheated!!! theres no savesies!!!!!
Hey Ed! Thanks for coming over! :goodvibes
Tracy, you are a great looking bunch. Here's to hoping you have a blast!!
Aw, thanks and :welcome:
Hi T! :wave2:I'm looking forward to meeting your lovely family on SATURDAY! Have a great time until then.
Hi Angela! You need to change your siggie pic, it doesn't do you justice, girl! ;)
The Waldo saga continues. :thumbsup2 Think we can get him up there yelling RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLAAA I can't wait.

:goodvibes
Hi Kate! :hug: Thanks for joining!

In in. I certainly wouldnt miss this for anything.
Ill be here waiting till you get back
T2!! Welcome my friend! How I wished you were there with us! :hug:
Hi, I'm subbing! I loved your previous "WALDO" TRs and am looking forward to this one! I've been following the Wienerfest PTR with gusto. We're in the World next month this time. If it was this month, I'd have jumped on the bandwagon in a minute . Have a WONDERFUL trip!!
Hi Denise! Thanks for reading!
OK, checking in and marking my spot, see at the wienie bar;)
Aww... one of my favorite Jersey Girls! :hug:
How excited am I that you decided to write a TR after all?!?! So excited, you get not one, not two, but THREE creepy dancing men!
Dude, creepy dancing man reminds me of Tim Robbins. Don't ask. :confused3

We'll have to ponder, while there, what teh next key ingredient should be. What other WDW foods are weird, er... different?!
Wiener salad takes the cake, V. Although I did happen to notice some mystery meat at the Cantina in Mexico. Perhaps we need to go back to a drink ... how about the Devil's Juice? :lmao:

Mod. check in.
I needed to do this, so I can find it easier.
Ten four, Marisa. ;)
Ohhhh fun!!! I enjoyed your last report! Holding my spot so I can read it when I get back from my Disneymoon!!!
OMG! I just noticed you're getting married!! Congrats!! :hug:
Hi T! Checking in!
Hey Lessa! Thanks for reading! :goodvibes
Hiya, T. I'm back - it was SO great to see you!!!!
Ditto, my friend, ditto! :hug:
Last edited by PrincessV : Today at 09:05 AM. Reason: Did you ever get your prize?! ;-)

And I'm quoting YOU...'cuz Inquiring Minds Want to Know!! So....Did you get it???:confused3
I'm working on that for CE - the prize patrol in on it's way! :lmao:
Cannot miss this one.

Kim
Hi Kim! Welcome and thanks for reading along!
I been lurking and waiting for this TR! Can't wait to here all your adventures with Waldo!!
Hi you! Thanks for joining! I know I've told you, but your siggie is great! How is Mrs. Pigglesworth and I noticed no Wiener Salad for Oscar .... Oscar the Weenie dog, right? :rotfl2:

I'm in for this TR !!Did I fall in the Weiner Salad or the Kraut !!
Actually Rosie, I think you dove into a HUGE stein of BEER! :lmao:
Hey T! Forgive this Focker that I didn't know you had started this already. But, I'm here now and I'm in for the long haul (cause I know your TRs are always really long.....)
Aww, thanks for joining Jodi! I know you've had a lot on your plate! :hug:
I am so excitied to read another one of your Trip Reports. Hope your having a good vacation!
Welcome and thanks for reading! :)
Hey T? Just sending some virtual thoughts your way...

You know why. ;)

Me too! Meeee toooooooo!!!!
Here.....catch!!! pixiedust:

Wooohooooo you're doing another TR and I'll be in it again

Hope yesterday went as planned
Thanks girls! ;) :ssst:
I'm here. I'm home :sad2: Hope you are safely flying back to the west coast and can't wait to here all about this:
Hi Janet! It was so great to meet you and your family! :hug:
Hi Tracy,

I already know this will be wild ride!!! And even though I'm green with envy I can't wait to hear all about your Dis Meets!!! And your trip too!!

Hurry up and unpack!!!

Tasha
Hey Tasha! How have you been? Thanks for coming over and reading! :goodvibes
Waiting......

MEL
Pressure already, eh? :lmao:
Welcome back, Tracy! :hug:

I'll be here... waiting patiently for all the juicy details...
Ah Michelle! Someday I'll get to meet you and your sweet family! :hug: All I can say is Flat Michelle had a blast!
Welcome back Tracy!
Thanks Less! :goodvibes
You've got notes? Can I borrow them - I'm already Fuzzy on details!
You didn't get the memo? Note are required! :rolleyes:
We were supposed to take notes
Pfft! Another slacker! :sad2:

I didn't get the Focker memo on note taking. Hmm, Kelly wrote stuff down, maybe I can borrow hers?

Glad everyone is home safely.

WHo else has trip reports started?
You too? How the heck to you expect to remember 10 days of details?? It's all in the details! :rolleyes1
Welcome home T
Ditto to you Jo! As always, it was wonderful to see you and your family! The girls have grown so much; into such young ladies! Wish we'd had more time to chat! :goodvibes
This is the first trip I haven't taken notes. Usually in the morning I'll sit outside with my coffee jotting down things I want to remember, but thanks to that Beeeeyotch Fay, no balcony sitting for me!

Glad you made it home ok...miss everyone already!:grouphug:

Me too! :hug:

:rotfl2: Jo takes me to th beach and to the pool in Lowestoft and now I'm swimmimg again!!:rotfl:
They say Beer shampoos are great!!:lmao:

I realized she left my 2 kids completely unattended near the door.
Oh no she didn't:eek:

Waldo was itching to wander, so I told him to please be back by 9pm as our flight was scheduled for take off around 10pm.

Well this was your first mistake;)

Finally Waldo pops out of the Men’s room not 10 feet from us.

I do love me some Waldo:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter