How To Lose Waldo in 10 days-The Trilogy~NEW 10/26 - Final Thoughts; Adios Amigos!

I been lurking and waiting for this TR! Can't wait to here all your adventures with Waldo!!

Hey T! Forgive this Focker that I didn't know you had started this already. But, I'm here now and I'm in for the long haul (cause I know your TRs are always really long.....) :lmao:

Wooohooooo you're doing another TR and I'll be in it again :yay:

Hope yesterday went as planned :thumbsup2

I'm here. I'm home :sad2: Hope you are safely flying back to the west coast and can't wait to here all about this:banana: :banana:

Well.... WE'RE BAAAAAAACK!!! Got in late last night - I'm sure we've been 86'd from Airtran as well, now. ;) More on THAT later. :rolleyes1

I missed you all, but I had a fantastic trip! Dreams upon dreams, I'd have to say. :cloud9: Can't wait to share it will all of you! :goodvibes

BUT.:eek:

You'll have to wait until I finish unpacking and find my darn notes! :lmao:

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Hi Tracy,

I already know this will be wild ride!!! And even though I'm green with envy I can't wait to hear all about your Dis Meets!!! And your trip too!!:rolleyes1

Hurry up and unpack!!!

Tasha

Welcome back, Tracy! :hug:

:surfweb: I'll be here... waiting patiently for all the juicy details... ;) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter