How to link reservations at same hotel/room type

bluedolphin32

Mouseketeer
When we made our WL reservations, we had to book each night separately to get the two consecutive nights we wanted. It would not let us book the same room for 2 nights, but would do 1 night. The room types are the same at the same hotel. We have two confirmation numbers. What is the easiest way to get the reservations linked together so we can just check in one time? Is this something I can email/chat with Disney about instead of being on hold on the phone? I also don't want to have to move rooms, and I would think they would not want to have to move us either. Thanks for your help!

When we made our WL reservations, we had to book each night separately to get the two consecutive nights we wanted. It would not let us book the same room for 2 nights, but would do 1 night. The room types are the same at the same hotel. We have two confirmation numbers. What is the easiest way to get the reservations linked together so we can just check in one time? Is this something I can email/chat with Disney about instead of being on hold on the phone? I also don't want to have to move rooms, and I would think they would not want to have to move us either. Thanks for your help!
You might be able to use Chat, but if not you'll have to call the Disney Reservations number. You need to give them both confirmation numbers and ask them to make a note that it's a "continuing stay." That should keep you in the same room. As you say, they'd rather do that than move you and have to clean the extra room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter