how to get to ME from gate?

maccagerl

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We'll be flying into MCO on Southwest from Providence RI. Do all the Southwest planes arrive at the same terminal at MCO?
If so, does anyone know which terminal it is, and how to get to ME from there?
Thanks!

Southwest flights land on the A side of the airport.

You will need to cross over to the B side of the airport to get to DME. It's really quite easy.

You'll get off the plane, and take the little monorail to the main terminal. You will walk across the main concourse, and follow the signs to the B side, and look for signs for "Ground Transportation". You will need to go all the way down to Level 1, and then walk all the way to the end. You will see the DME Welcome Center.

You will get a map, and directions in your DME package as well.

Get off the tram and exit security.

If you came from higher numbered gates (about 60 and up) you come out into the Hyatt hotel atrium. Turn left, go under the big neon B, then turn right and walk down the corridor past all the ticket counters. Near the end go down (two levels) to the lowest level. (You can also go down to the lowest level first and walk past all the rental car counters.)

If you came from lower numbered gates (below 60), when exiting security, turn right and go under the big neon B and make your way down (two levels) to the lowest level. You will now be very near the Magical Express welcoming area.

I just got my DME packet today.:cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3:

Included in the booklet is very easy directions to get to the DME counter (a.k.a. "Disney Welcome Center").

DMELocation.jpg

Duds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter