How to get to Fantasia Gardens?

Kirby

DIS Veteran
We are staying at POR. If I don't want to drive my car, how would I get to Fantasia Gardens? Is is near one of the resorts where we could walk to it?

well, it is near the boardwalk. so, you could take the bus to one of the parks or downtown disney and then pick-up the boardwalk bus.:p

The easiest thing is to go there on a day you are visiting either Studios or Epcot....take boat from either to the Swan.It is across the front entrance of the Swan Resort.

It is closest to the Swan, so you could go to DD or AK & bus to the resort. You could also bus to the Studios and take the boat to the Swan. My personal choice, if its not too hot, would be to bus to the Studios & use the walkway along the water between MGM & the Epcot resorts. Have a great stay at POR!

There is a pathway behind] the swan that takes you to Fantasia Gardens. We made the mistake once of walking there from the Boardwalk, but we went out the front entrance of the Swan and had a hard time getting over there! Turns out there are signs directing you to the courses that we totally missed!

If you exit the Swan's back entrance, bear left toward the pool, it's not hard to miss (unless you're me and think you know how to get everywhere! LOL)

BadgerBruce, could you tell me where the walkway is or how you get to it from the Studios?

Kirby-

The walkway is on the other side of the waterway from the boat dock at the Studios. If you follow it all the way to the end the Boardwalk will be on your right & a bridge to the Swan/Dolphin will be on your left. Walk the path past the Swan "quiet pool" & you will get to Fantasia Gardens. Any questions, just ask the friendly Swan CM's!!

:eek: I'm sorry, BadgerBruce, I don't know where the boat dock is. I'm so embarrassed! I guess I have never paid any attention when I've been to the Studios. Could you tell me where it is? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter