How to get that cute reindeer in my siggy?

Can I please, please, please get the reindeer and the turkey? Thank you so much for considering!

Hi,
could someone send me the reindeer.

Thank you.

Angela,

I've tried to open the link, but it won't open :( I have so many problems trying to put these darn little cuties in! I'll keep trying.

Darlene

darlenne9947, check your PM's. I sent the smilies with instructions as well. I hope this helps.

No distravels, me too. I just figured out how to do the tickercounter thingy. Still can't figure out the rest of the stuff. Mine is due to ignorance, not for lack of trying.;)

Scraplady, New to whole DIS boards. Do you have to post so many times before you can be frosted, snowed, or stuff like that? Thanks

No distravels, me too. I just figured out how to do the tickercounter thingy. Still can't figure out the rest of the stuff. Mine is due to ignorance, not for lack of trying.;)

Scraplady, New to whole DIS boards. Do you have to post so many times before you can be frosted, snowed, or stuff like that? Thanks

You both have pm's. Enjoy and pass it on.

Hello :wave2: Could someone please send me some holiday cheer for my siggie :love: I think it's getting a bit late to still be using the boo :lmao:

I wanna be reindeered, ho'd, turkey'd and everything else, please!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter