How to get from AK to AKL

Yes do the bus - and bring some wipes for your hands.

We had dinner at Boma's after a day at AK. Great way to end the day.
The bus ride is only about 10 minutes from AK to AKL.

To get back to your resort - take a bus from AKL to DTD or any Park - then take transportation (boat, bus, walk) back to your resort.

AKL is wonderful to walk around a bit before (or after) your meal.

I would be at the AKL bus stop in AK at least an hour before your ADR time.
Then you will have some time to freshen up before your meal and explore AK and their gift shop (not to be missed - even if just browsing) :goodvibes

AKL is wonderful to walk around a bit before (or after) your meal.

I would be at the AKL bus stop in AK at least an hour before your ADR time.
Then you will have some time to freshen up before your meal and explore AK and their gift shop (not to be missed - even if just browsing) :goodvibes

Exactly what we did and loved just exploring all the nooks and crannies in the lodge and there's so many viewing areas outside. And the gift shop, even my dh found something he liked there.;)

Just hop on a bus to AKL easiest way to get there and from there hop on a bus that goes closest to your resort and crash for the night. Also there is lots to do at AKL as we learned when we stayed there in June. In the evening when it gets dark you can use Night Vision Goggles and if i'm correct it doesnt matter if your resort guest someone would have to clarify on that since it didnt matter to use since we were staying at the resort. Also Zawaida the gift shop is great there are so many little things there from pictures to T-shirts I got about 5 pictures there 1 t-shirt and lots of little odd and ends!!!! Even if your just browsing go check it out!!!!

thanks everyone!

I will hop on the bus and enjoy the ride. I had been wodering if there was a path, but sounds like it is farther away than that.

I wish I could learn more about the night vision, but we leave in 5 hours, so I'll just ask around when we get there.

Thanks again - we're off to Disney!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter