How to dress DS2 for Princess Lunch?

phillytwins

Mouseketeer
OK, stop me now if I'm being obsessive, but DD and DS are 2yr old twins. DD loves her Cinderella dress, and I usually end up putting DS in an old Tigger halloween costume when they're playing around the house. But it's a little hot for FL weather, so what do the little boys wear to the Princess meals?! Should I just leave the costumes at home and relax?! :rotfl:
Thanks!

2 years ago, DS dressed up as General Chang (Mulan's Prince), that was the only "prince" costume I could find at the Disney web.

I haven't noticed many boys dressed up at Princess meals. How about a pirate? After all, according to Disney, Pirates and Princesses go together. My DD usually dresses for Princess meals. If it's cold, she wears an extra shirt underneath, and when it's hot, I bring clothes for her to change into. If she resists changing, I bribe her with water play (and bring her bathing suit too)-works every time! :goodvibes

I have twins too :) When we did the princess lunch I took the dress seperatly incase they got hot or itchy. For a prince I would say maybe a pirate or a cute little jacket. Even just comfy clothes not everyone dresses up.

OK, stop me now if I'm being obsessive, but DD and DS are 2yr old twins. DD loves her Cinderella dress, and I usually end up putting DS in an old Tigger halloween costume when they're playing around the house. But it's a little hot for FL weather, so what do the little boys wear to the Princess meals?! Should I just leave the costumes at home and relax?! :rotfl: Thanks!

YES!

check out disneyshopping.com in the outlet they still have halloween costumes on clearence see what they have.

My personal fave is Peter Pan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter