How to download all photo pass pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoroc

Earning My Ears
I have Memory Maker. Is there a way to download all pictures at one time instead of doing each one separate?

Thanks

Yes, there is, or at least, there should be, assuming that website will keep it's pooh together long enough to let you do it :( Go to mydisneyphotopass.disny.go.com click on Walt Disney World, and sign in. You should now see your Photos and Videos. On the right, there should be three buttons that say "Link Photos," "Download Photos," "and "Share Photos."

Click on "Download Photos." This should open a popup window that says "Preparing Photos for Download." It will then say how many photos you have (1357 for me) and how much data that is (2374.75 MB for me). At the bottom of the window, click the green button that says "Download." and that will create your download set. Back on that main page, at the very top, next to the shopping cart, it says "My Downloads." Click on that, and you will then see a list of all of the download files. Click on each file to download it, and you will then have all of your photos.

The above is correct. You may need to refresh the page a few times until the download button is highlighted.
While it works, I have found it to have many glitches to it and have had to redo the procress several times to be able to download photos.

Yes, there is, or at least, there should be, assuming that website will keep it's pooh together long enough to let you do it :( Go to mydisneyphotopass.disny.go.com click on Walt Disney World, and sign in. You should now see your Photos and Videos. On the right, there should be three buttons that say "Link Photos," "Download Photos," "and "Share Photos."

Click on "Download Photos." This should open a popup window that says "Preparing Photos for Download." It will then say how many photos you have (1357 for me) and how much data that is (2374.75 MB for me). At the bottom of the window, click the green button that says "Download." and that will create your download set. Back on that main page, at the very top, next to the shopping cart, it says "My Downloads." Click on that, and you will then see a list of all of the download files. Click on each file to download it, and you will then have all of your photos.

Thank you for your reply and great directions.

The above is correct. You may need to refresh the page a few times until the download button is highlighted.
While it works, I have found it to have many glitches to it and have had to redo the procress several times to be able to download photos.

Thanks very much for your help!

I hate they way they do it.
Just did the Oct. trip, but Jan. was thrown in too. So it took longer and then I had to delete all those

Don't wait until the last minute to do this. On Tuesday I was finally able to download my photos from our October trip. I had tried for a few days and the website kept having problems.

How do you delete photos from photo pass plz? So many videos and its eating data and space on my phone

:thanks:

Liz:rose:

If y’all think this is a pain, the Aulani PP is double the trouble!! Still can’t understand why Disney puts such a low priority on IT...

It worked fine for me on the first try a few days ago, but I saw a note on the Photopass site that they're migrating to a new site in late Nov. I only read it quickly because it wasn't going to affect me, but it looked like photos will move over if it's under the 30 day mark but any projects in progress, borders, etc. wouldn't.

Just got back from Disneyland and couldn't find out how to download all our Photopass photos at once. Seems like the process has changed from the previous posts.
To download all the photos you click on one of the check marks on the top right of one of your photos. After you click on one check mark then there will be a checkbox at the top of the screen to "Select all Visible Media". You check that box and then hit the DOWNLOAD button. You will likely download multiple ZIP files containing your photos. I believe they're limited to 25 photos per ZIP file. You get long cryptic filenames but it works.

I just managed to do this for my recent DisneyWorld trip - it was incredibly frustrating to figure out, since no Disney help items explain how to do it with the current site, nor do they admit to a significant error most people will encounter.

To start with, in Safari on a Mac, I could not activate the Memory Maker purchase we had made. The button did nothing. So I had to move over to Chrome to activate Memory Maker so I could get the images for free.

After that, as someone else mentioned, the process now for downloading all photos at once is:

1) Make sure it's selected to view all people and all parks (my wife had registered some photos on her band, and I did some on mine).
2) Hover over any photo.
3) A grey checkmark appears in the top right corner, click on that.
4) Near the top of the screen, a new section opens showing how many images you have selected and offering to download all selected - there's an option there to select all.
5) Try to download all images, you will get a failure message saying it did not work because of a popup blocker (even if you do not have one).

Now there is the frustrating part. I found there is really no way to download all images at once, because the website cannot handle very large downloads of lots of images, which all of us who are buying memory maker have...

In fact if you have any magic shots that are movies (Halloween Party or Galaxies Edge are examples), you cannot select more than that single movie to download, or it will fail. On any browser I tried.

So here's how I ended up downloading all images - I scrolled to the very end of the images with all images unselected. Then I started by selecting three rows of images at a time, and downloading that block of images - if there were any movies in that block, I left them un-selected and downloaded them one at a time separate from the images. Then I would un-select anything already selected, scroll up, and select three new rows of images and download them. You could start at the top too but I felt like it was easier to keep track of what I had already downloaded starting from the bottom.

Very tedious and my hand hurts now, but I have all my images/video downloaded. I had to expand 20-30 zip files downloaded and combine the images from all of them together with the videos.

The sad part is now that I've done this, I remember having to do the same thing years ago from a past Memory Maker. I can't believe they still do not have a good and clear way to download all your images.

This is an old thread so before someone replies to the OP, who hasn’t been on DIS for months, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter